Course size 2.2
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Course Size Report
Copyright 2014 Catalyst IT http://www.catalyst.net.nz
This plugin provides approximate disk usage by Moodle courses.
There are 2 known shortcomings with this plugin * If the same file is used multiple times within a course, the report will report an inflated disk usage figure as the files will be counted each time even though Moodle only stores one copy of the file on disk. * If the same file is used within multiple courses it will be counted in each course and there is no indicator within the report to inform the user if they delete the course or files within the course they will not free that amount from disk.
It should be possible to improve the report to address these issues - we'd greatly appreciate any patches to improve the plugin!
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- 1, 1, 1 (2011081300), 2 (2016051600)
- Can be updated to
- 2.2 (2017110601)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Reports
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myreport") in the "report" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation