All backups 0.1.0
Code prechecksHTML | XML
This report allows access to all backups on a site - including those stored in the users private files area and can download/restore or delete the backup files.
The following Moodle branches are supported
|Moodle version||Git branch|
|Moodle 3.5 to 3.7||MOODLE_37_STABLE|
|Moodle 3.8 and higher||main|
Thanks to Zentrum für Schulqualität und Lehrerbildung Baden-Württemberg https://zsl.kultus-bw.de/ for sponsoring the development on this plugin and allowing it to be shared with the community.
2020 Catalyst IT
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated to
- 0.1.1 (2020120200), 0.1.2 (2021022001)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Reports
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myreport") in the "report" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation