Manual grading by student
Quiz reports ::: quiz_gradingstudents
Maintained by Tim Hunt, Mahmoud Kassaei
A quiz 'report' add-on for Moodle, like the nomal manual grading report, but which lets you grade one student at a time, rather than one question at a time.
Manual grading by student v1.7 for Moodle 3.7+
Moodle 3.7, 3.8, 3.9
Released: Monday, June 29, 2020, 12:22 AM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Changes in 1.7
- Moodle 3.9 compatibility.
- Small OU-specific change for quiz_answersheets plugin.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- v1.7 for Moodle 3.7+
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.8
- The more recent release v1.8 for Moodle 3.9+ (2020121800) exists for Moodle 3.9
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Quiz reports
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myreport") in the "mod/quiz/report" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation