Edit quiz settings
Quiz reports ::: quiz_editquizsettings
Maintained by Tim Hunt, Mahmoud Kassaei
This 'report' is actually a tool which lets users edit certain settings, currenty the open and close dates, for a quiz, without needing to give them permission to edit all the other quiz settings.
Edit quiz settings v1.3 for Moodle 3.2+
Moodle 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5
Released: Saturday, March 17, 2018, 12:03 AM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Compatibility with recent Moodle versions, and Travis CI integration.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- v1.3 for Moodle 3.2+
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Quiz reports
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myreport") in the "mod/quiz/report" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation