Export quiz attempts
Quiz reports ::: quiz_answersheets
Maintained by Tim Hunt, Chris Nelson
This quiz report allows you to get view of a quiz attempt that is formatted for easy printing. This can either be a blank attempt for students to write in their responses, if they cannot attempt the quiz online, or a review of a finished quiz attempt.
Export quiz attempts v1.1 for Moodle 3.6+
Moodle 3.6, 3.7, 3.8, 3.9
Released: Monday, June 29, 2020, 12:15 AM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Changes in 1.1
- There is now a (slightly primitive) option to download all the attempts at a quiz using the helper script https://github.com/moodleou/save-answersheets.
- There are now setting for how much of the student's user identity is displayed.
- The name of the report, as it appears in Moodle's interface, was changed to 'Export attempts' to better describe what it does.
- Fix some page layout issues with the generated PDFs.
- Fix details of the display of some question types.
- Tweak the page title when viewing an answer sheet. The main reason for doing this is that this determines the filename that web browsers use when saving or printing to PDF.
- A few other minor bug fixes.
Changes in 1.0
- Initial version of the plugin.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- v1.1 for Moodle 3.6+
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.8
- The more recent release v1.2 for Moodle 3.9+ (2020061500) exists for Moodle 3.9
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Quiz reports
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myreport") in the "mod/quiz/report" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation