Variable numeric set
Question types ::: qtype_varnumericset
Maintained by Tim Hunt, Jamie Pratt, Phil Butcher
A calculated numeric question type with variable and expression evaluation. All values are precalculated although a question can have several variants with different variable values for each variant.
Variable numeric set 1.8 for Moodle 3.4+
Moodle 3.4, 3.5, 3.6
Released: Tuesday, November 20, 2018, 10:33 PM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Changes in 1.8
- Fix automated tests for Moodle 3.6.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- 1.8 for Moodle 3.4+
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Question types
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myquestiontype") in the "question/type" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation