Record audio question type
Question types ::: qtype_recordrtc
Maintained by Tim Hunt, Chris Nelson, Mahmoud Kassaei
A manually graded Moodle question type, where the student records a short audio response to answer the question asked.
Record audio question type 0.9.1 for Moodle 3.5+
Moodle 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8
Released: Tuesday, January 21, 2020, 9:43 PM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Changes in 0.9.1
- Changes required to work with the new self-assessment question behaviour.
- Including more accurate handling of the behaviour when the student does not submit a file.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- 0.9.1 for Moodle 3.5+
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Question types
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myquestiontype") in the "question/type" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation