Perl-Compatible Regular Expression
Question types ::: qtype_preg
Maintained by Oleg Sychev
A question that could check student's response against several regular expressions and could give next character and next word hints. If you do not know what regular expression is, it could also work like Moodle Shortanswer question with hints, just choose "Moodle shortanswer" as notation and you could enter answers just like in shortanswer question type.
Perl-Compatible Regular Expression Preg 3.0
Released: Tuesday, December 6, 2016, 4:10 AM
phplint2 | 0 phpcs169754 | 4390 js77 | 780 css phpdoc5777 | 40 savepoint thirdparty grunt shifter mustacheHTML | XML
This techincal release aimed at PHP 7 support
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Preg 3.0
- Can be updated from
- Preg 2.3 (2012090300), Preg 2.3.1 (2013011800), Preg 2.3.1+ (2013011801), Preg 2.5 (2013071400), Preg 2.5 Release candidate (2013100500), Preg 2.5 Release candidate (2013100500), Preg 2.5 Release (2013102900), Preg 2.6 Release (2014071000), Preg 2.7 Release (2014090100), Preg 2.8 (2015070200)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- PHP 5.6, Moodle 3.0, PHP 7.0
- Latest release for Moodle 3.0
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Question types
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myquestiontype") in the "question/type" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation