Reverse pattern match
Question types ::: qtype_pmatchreverse
Maintained by Tim Hunt
A question type where the teacher provides some example sentences, and the student has to write a pmatch expression to match those sentences.
Reverse pattern match v1.4 for Moodle 3.4+
Moodle 3.4, 3.5, 3.6
Released: Tuesday, November 20, 2018, 9:06 PM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Changes in 1.4
- Fix automated tests to pass in Moodle 3.6.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- v1.4 for Moodle 3.4+
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Question types
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myquestiontype") in the "question/type" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation