Reverse pattern match
Question types ::: qtype_pmatchreverse
Maintained by Tim Hunt
A question type where the teacher provides some example sentences, and the student has to write a pmatch expression to match those sentences.
Reverse pattern match v1.5 for Moodle 3.5+
Moodle 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8, 3.9, 3.10
Released: Sunday, November 10, 2019, 1:42 AM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Changes in 1.5
- Fix automated tests to pass in Moodle 3.8.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- v1.5 for Moodle 3.5+
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9, Moodle 3.10
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.8
- Latest release for Moodle 3.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.10
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Question types
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myquestiontype") in the "question/type" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation