Question types ::: qtype_mtf
Maintained by ETH Zürich
Multi True false in one stem (question). Brief: The MC question type as it exists in Moodle is not very ideal, since you can only configure questions which are not very well designed regarding best practices of MC questions. Teachers can have more than one true/false question in same stem. this saves creating new questions for each stem. especially when it comes to an essay followed by many questions.
MTF (ETH) 2.0 for Moodle 2.6+
Moodle 2.6, 2.7, 2.8, 2.9, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4
Released: Friday, October 20, 2017, 5:18 PM
phplint phpcs js1680 | 15212 css25 | 38 phpdoc122 | 0 savepoint thirdparty grunt1 | 1 shifter mustacheHTML | XML
qtype_mtf Multiple True/False (MTF with multi-answers) question type for moodle 2.6+ to 3.x
- Version build number
- Version release name
- 2.0 for Moodle 2.6+
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.6, Moodle 2.7, Moodle 2.8, Moodle 2.9, Moodle 3.0, Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4
- Latest release for Moodle 2.6
- Latest release for Moodle 2.7
- Latest release for Moodle 2.8
- Latest release for Moodle 2.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.0
- Latest release for Moodle 3.1
- Latest release for Moodle 3.2
- Latest release for Moodle 3.3
- The more recent release 3.2 for Moodle 3.4+ (2020020401) exists for Moodle 3.4
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Question types
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myquestiontype") in the "question/type" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation