This software is no longer maintained and has been superseded by the OpenOChem LTI assessment system.
Drag and drop question type that assesses students knowledge of constructing and interpretingProjections. Ask question such as;
- Construct L-alanine on the template below?
- Convert the following structure into a Fischer projection?
- Interactive - students drag and drop to construct Fischer projections.
- Choose between 1 to 4 stereocenters.
- Option to allow rotation.
This plugin adopts the same license that Moodle does.
This plugin was developed by Carl LeBlond at the Indiana University of Pennsylvania (IUP).