Freehand drawing (ETH)
Question types ::: qtype_drawing
Maintained by ETH Zürich
Free-Hand drawing question type. It is SVG based, and comes in two modes: simple mode and advanced mode. Teachers can annotate on student drawings by drawing over them.
Freehand drawing (ETH) 1
Moodle 3.6, 3.7, 3.8, 3.9, 3.10
Released: Tuesday, March 2, 2021, 8:16 PM
phplint1 | 0 phpcs33 | 8 js55 | 113 css70 | 2 phpdoc85 | 0 savepoint thirdparty grunt1 | 1 shifter mustache gherkinHTML | XML
A simple and easy-to-use SVG Free-Hand Drawing question type plugin for Moodle. The plugin drawing interface and core functionalities are based on SVG-Edit, D3, Raphaël, and method draw libararies as main third party libraries.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9, Moodle 3.10
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.8
- Latest release for Moodle 3.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.10
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Question types
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myquestiontype") in the "question/type" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation