Question types ::: qtype_combined
Maintained by Tim Hunt, Phil Butcher, Mahmoud Kassaei
A Moodle question type which allows questions to be built up from parts that are other simpler question types (requires you to have these question types installed)
Combined 1.8 for Moodle 3.4+
Moodle 3.4, 3.5, 3.6
Released: Wednesday, November 21, 2018, 8:09 PM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Changes in 1.8
- Fix a nasty bug where editing a question while duplicating it could break the original question.
- Fix Behat tests to work with Moodle 3.6.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- 1.8 for Moodle 3.4+
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Question types
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myquestiontype") in the "question/type" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation