Version: 4.0.2 May 2021
Authors: Richard Lobb, University of Canterbury, New Zealand. Tim Hunt, The Open University, UK
For the full documentation of this plugin, see here.
NOTE: A few sample quizzes containing example CodeRunner questions are available at coderunner.org.nz. There's also a forum there, where you can post CodeRunner questions, such as requests for help if things go wrong, or are looking for ideas on how to write some unusual question type.
Changes since V4.0.1 (March 2021):
- Added a
lines_per_cellparameter to the table UI.
- Bug fix: template preprocessor runs broke if a student had an apostrophe or space within their first or last names.
- Bug fix: PHP errors were generated if the template parameters were bad, e.g. if a template parameter preprocessor run failed.
- Bug fix: the sample answer for multilanguage questions was not being correctly displayed in a quiz review.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9, Moodle 3.10, Moodle 3.11
- Latest release for Moodle 3.8
- Latest release for Moodle 3.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.10
- Latest release for Moodle 3.11
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Question types
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myquestiontype") in the "question/type" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation