STACK 2.0 format
STACK 2.0 format 3.3 for Moodle 2.6+
Code prechecksHTML | XML
STACK 2.0 question importer
This Moodle question import format can import questions exported from a STACK 2.0 system into Moodle with STACK 3.0 installed (https://github.com/maths/moodle-qtype_stack/). It was created by Matti Pauna and Chris Sangwin.
To install, either download the zip file,
unzip it, and place it in the directory
(You will need to rename the directory
moodle-qformat_stack -> stack.)
Alternatively, get the code using git by running the following command in the
top level folder of your Moodle install:
git clone git://github.com/maths/moodle-qformat_stack.git question/format/stack
For full install instructions, see the STACK install instructions.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- 3.3 for Moodle 2.6+
- Can be updated from
- 3.0 beta 1 for Moodle 2.3+ (2012070300), 3.0 release candidate 1 for Moodle 2.3+ (2012101200), 3.0 for Moodle 2.3+ (2013011100), 3.1 for Moodle 2.4+ (2013070900), 3.2 for Moodle 2.4+ (2014011500)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.6, Moodle 2.7, Moodle 2.8, Moodle 2.9, Moodle 3.0, Moodle 3.1
- Latest release for Moodle 2.6
- Latest release for Moodle 2.7
- Latest release for Moodle 2.8
- Latest release for Moodle 2.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.0
- Latest release for Moodle 3.1
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Question formats
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myformat") in the "question/format" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation