Question managed by a remote engine
Question behaviour ::: qbehaviour_opaque
Maintained by Tim Hunt
This question behaviour uses web services to connect to other question engines like OpenMark or ounit, so that their questions can be used in a Moodle quiz.
Question managed by a remote engine 2.8 For Moodle 3.4+
Moodle 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8, 3.9, 3.10
Released: Wednesday, August 15, 2018, 5:32 PM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Changes in 2.8
- Privacy API implementation.
- Update to use the newer editor_ousupsub, instead of editor_supsub.
- Setup Travis-CI automated testing integration.
- Fix some coding style.
- Due to privacy API support, this version now only works in Moodle 3.4+ For older Moodles, you will need to use a previous version of this plugin.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- 2.8 For Moodle 3.4+
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9, Moodle 3.10
- Latest release for Moodle 3.4
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.8
- Latest release for Moodle 3.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.10
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Question behaviour
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myqbehaviour") in the "question/behaviour" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation