Deferred feedback with CBM and explicit validation
Deferred feedback with CBM and explicit validation 4.2.1 for Moodle 3.0+
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Deferred feedback with CBM and explicit validation question behaviour
This Moodle question behaviour was created by Tim Hunt of the Open University.
It is like the standard deferred feedback with CBM behaviour, but with the addition of a 'Check' button that the student can click to get Moodle to check the syntax of their response. This question behaviour was created for use with STACK https://github.com/maths/moodle-qtype_stack/
To install, either download the zip file,
unzip it, and place it in the directory
(You will need to rename the directory
moodle-qbehaviour_dfcbmexplicitvaildate -> dfcbmexplicitvaildate.)
Alternatively, get the code using git by running the following command in the
top level folder of your Moodle install:
git clone git://github.com/maths/moodle-qbehaviour_dfcbmexplicitvaildate.git question/behaviour/dfcbmexplicitvaildate
For full install instructions, see the STACK install instructions.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- 4.2.1 for Moodle 3.0+
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.0, Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.0
- Latest release for Moodle 3.1
- Latest release for Moodle 3.2
- Latest release for Moodle 3.3
- Latest release for Moodle 3.4
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.8
- Latest release for Moodle 3.9
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Question behaviour
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myqbehaviour") in the "question/behaviour" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation