Deferred feedback with explanation
Question behaviour ::: qbehaviour_deferredfeedbackexplain
Maintained by Tim Hunt
This question behaviour is just like deferred feedback, but with an additional input box where students can give a reason why they gave the answer they did.
Deferred feedback with explanation Version 1.1 for Moodle 3.2+
Moodle 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8, 3.9, 3.10
Released: Saturday, March 17, 2018, 12:19 AM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Compatibility with recent Moodle versions, and Travis CI integration.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Version 1.1 for Moodle 3.2+
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9, Moodle 3.10
- Latest release for Moodle 3.2
- Latest release for Moodle 3.3
- Latest release for Moodle 3.4
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.8
- Latest release for Moodle 3.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.10
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Question behaviour
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myqbehaviour") in the "question/behaviour" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation