Statistics (Graph Stats)
Statistics (Graph Stats) 3.0 (Build: 2014041600)
Graph Statisics Block for Moodle 2.4+
The graph stats block was originally developed by Éric Bugnet (https://github.com/ebugnet/graph_stats) and his repo works correctly on Moodle 2.0 - 2.4 with help from Jean Fruitet.
In Moodle 2.5+ you start to see issues with the block and this is why I updated the code to work on Moodle 2.5, 2.6+ and also added some new features.
I will continue to maintain the plugin and add new features as requested.
20140424 - Removed Moodle graphing - Graph is now 100% width (Responsive) - Changed settings for colours to colour pickers - Optimized code + tidy up - Code corrected using Moodle Code Checker
20140423 - Check and fixed with Moodle Code Checker - Changed HTML code to use html::writer API
20140416 - Added Simplified Chinese Language pack - Started running Moodle Code Checker on Block (WIP)
20140415 - Working Moodle 2.5+ version committed to repo
Moodle Plugin: https://moodle.org/plugins/view.php?plugin=block_graph_stats
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.