Blocks: Statistics (Graph Stats)
Statistics (Graph Stats) 4.0 (Build: 2015110900)
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Graph Statisics Block for Moodle 2.7+
The graph stats block was originally developed by Éric Bugnet (https://github.com/ebugnet/graph_stats) and his repo works correctly on Moodle 2.0 - 2.4 with help from Jean Fruitet.
In Moodle 2.5+ you start to see issues with the block and this is why Wesley Ellis updated the code to work on Moodle 2.5, 2.6+ and also added some new features.
In Moodle 2.7+ block stopped working after changes in Moodle logging procedures. Vadim Dvorovenko has changed code to use Standart log introdueced in Moodle 2.7
20140424 by Wesley Ellis - Removed Moodle graphing - Graph is now 100% width (Responsive) - Changed settings for colours to colour pickers - Optimized code + tidy up - Code corrected using Moodle Code Checker
20140423 by Wesley Ellis - Check and fixed with Moodle Code Checker - Changed HTML code to use html::writer API
20140416 by Wesley Ellis - Added Simplified Chinese Language pack - Started running Moodle Code Checker on Block (WIP)
20140415 by Wesley Ellis - Working Moodle 2.5+ version committed to repo
20140724 by Vadim Dvorovenko - 2.7+ version. Taking logs from logstore_standard_log table instead of log table - Changed to use Moodle Time API for correct working with different timezones - Changed to use Moodle fullname functions for correct displaing names according to system settings - Added database request caching to reduce database load - Changed global settings to plugin settings - Some other improvements
Moodle Plugin: https://moodle.org/plugins/view.php?plugin=block_graph_stats
- Version build number
- Version release name
- 4.0 (Build: 2015110900)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.7, Moodle 2.8, Moodle 2.9, Moodle 3.0, Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.7
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.8
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.9
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.0
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.1
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.2
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.3
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.4
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.