Auto Group 1.1
AutoGroup Local Plugin
Automatically assigns enrolled users on a course into groups dependant upon information within their user profile.
This plugin will create, update, and delete groups automatically to match the users on your course. All behaviour is event-driven and so will occur within page loads.
The system can also monitor manual group setting changes and moderate them to ensure that groups are kept neat and tidy.
- Fixed a bug which would have resulted in roles being removed from all groupsets across a site
- Changed default permissions for plugin files
- Added event handler for course_restored and related setting
- Stable release. Tested for compatibility with Moodle 2.7 and 2.8
- Copy the plugin directory "autogroup" into moodle\local.
- Check admin notifications to install.
The module was authored and is being maintained by Mark Ward.
I now work with the Moodle community full time, supporting Moodle sites and developing free plugins! You can find more about my work at http://www.moodlemark.com or if you'd like my help with something you can get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you find my plugins useful and would like to support my efforts you can now donate to me through PayPal.
Development for v1.0 of the plugin was funded by East Central BOCES (http://www.ecboces.org/)
Many ideas and suggestions for the functionality of the plugin were contributed by Emma Richardson at East Central BOCES.
Issue tracker can be found on GitHub. Please try to give as much detail about your problem as possible and I'll do what I can to help.
Released Under the GNU General Public Licence http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type General plugins (Local)
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder in the "local" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation.