Activities: Question Creation Activity
Maintained by Jean-Michel Védrine
The Question Creation Activity is a graded activity where students must create questions in the Moodle question bank. A teacher grades the questions. The students get a grade for the questions they create.
Question Creation Activity 2.03 for Moodle 2.7
This is a maintenance release to fix a bug in the "Export good questions" function. Thanks to Alex Contis for reporting the problem.
Moodle 2.7, 2.8
- Version build number
- Version release name
- 2.03 for Moodle 2.7
- Can be updated from
- 2.0 for Moodle 2.7 (2014082502), 2.01 for Moodle 2.7 (2014082503), 2.02 for Moodle 2.7 (2014082504)
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.7, Moodle 2.8
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.7
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.8
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Activities
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "assignment") in the "mod" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation