Blocks: HTML (per group)
HTML (per group) 2.5.0 (build 2014082600)
Author : Valery Fremaux
This very simple block allows a more flexible possibility in outputing HTML content to users in a course.
The bloc allows outputing distinct content for any group setup in the course.
The bloc has a "match all" case being printed first, and allows also giving an extra information to people being "out of groups"
Actually only MOODLE_19_STABLE
Trivial bloc install. Take the package and drop it within your /blocks directory, then browse to Notifications in admin menu.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- 2.5.0 (build 2014082600)
- Release candidate
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.5
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.5
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.