Add news forum to new courses
Add news forum to new courses v1.0.0
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Moodle News Forum Creation
News Forum creates a news forum on course creation. This eliminates the requirement to have the latest news block installed in order to create the forum. This issue is fully described in MDL-26707.
- Moodle 2.6 (build 2013111800 or later)
Copy the news_forum folder into your /local directory and visit your Admin Notification page to complete the installation.
The plugin has no options; once installed it will create the news forum automatically on course creation. If you later delete the news forum from a course it will not be re-created by this plugin.
Charles Fulton (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.6, Moodle 2.7, Moodle 2.8, Moodle 2.9, Moodle 3.0
- Latest release for Moodle 2.6
- Latest release for Moodle 2.7
- Latest release for Moodle 2.8
- Latest release for Moodle 2.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.0
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type General plugins (Local)
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder in the "local" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation.