UIkit 2.7 (Build: 2014082100)
UIkit Theme for Moodle
Key features of this theme
- Contains a very advanced and interactive visual styles customizer
- 3 base themes to build your site appearance
- Fully responsive design
- Support of Google fonts
- Integrates Fontawesome for displaying most icons in Moodle
- Slideshow, marketing spots and social networks for your site frontpage like in the essential theme
- Many other cool features such as: login page and navigation menu customization, possibility of showing only enrolled courses in combo lists and google analytics integration
It supports Moodle 2.5, 2.6 and 2.7
- package Moodle UIkit theme (theme_uikit)
- copyright 2013-2014 Eduardo Ramos
- authors Eduardo Ramos
- license GNU GPL v3 or later
This theme is based on the UIkit CSS framework version 2.9 (http://www.getuikit.com) It contains all unmodified less* CSS sources from the UIKit framework in folder /less/uikit, except for FontAwesome url in icon.less.
It is inspired by bootstrapbase theme and essential theme (https://moodle.org/plugins/view.php?plugin=theme_essential). A big thank you to the creators of these two themes.
Many features and settings are based on the essential theme, while others are new for this theme, specially the visual style manager.
Notice: these theme is NOT an official UIkit team release.
*less CSS Less CSS is a Object Oriented way of writing CSS code. All Less CSS files for this theme are stored in the /less folder. A developer can use less to generate the CSS files in the /style folder.
This theme includes an advanced Visual Style Customizer to change the appearance of the whole site with a few clicks. This customizer is inspired by the UIkit customizer (http://www.getuikit.com/docs/customizer.html)
Blob.js and Filesaver.js
Spectrum Colorpicker v1.2.0 for the customizer color variables
codemirror.js and codemirror less.js mode
CodeMirror version 3.21 Library for advanced source code edition in a text area Used to edit custom LESS code in the customizer
Licenses & Authors
Author: Eli Grey URL: http://eligrey.com License: X11/MIT
Author: Brian Grinstead URL: https://github.com/bgrins/spectrum License: MIT License
Author: 2014 YOOtheme URL: http://www.getuikit.com License: MIT License
Check each library LICENSE files for more details
- Version build number
- Version release name
- 2.7 (Build: 2014082100)
- Can be updated from
- 2.7 (Build: 2014080701), 2.7 (Build: 2014081300), 2.7 (Build: 2014081800)
- Can be updated to
- 2.7 (Build: 2014082500) (2014082500), 2.7 (Build: 2014083000) (2014083000), 2.7 (Build: 2014083001) (2014083001), 2.7 (Build: 2014083002), 2.7 (Build: 2014083003), 2.7 (Build: 2014083004) (2014083004), 2.7 (Build: 2014090500) (2014090500), 2.7 (Build: 2014090600) (2014090600), 2.7 (Build: 2014091200) (2014091200), 2.8 (Build: 2015021900), 2.8 (Build: 2015021901) (2015021901), 2.8 (Build: 2015031200) (2015031200), 3.0 (Build: 2016011800) (2016011800), 3.0 (Build: 2016021000) (2016021000), 3.0 (Build: 2016021100), 3.0 (Build: 2016021101) (2016021101)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.5, Moodle 2.6, Moodle 2.7
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Themes
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (e.g. "ponies") in the "theme" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation