Filters: Ensemble Video filter
Maintained by Jim Pease, Scott Nadzan
Along with the Ensemble Video Moodle Repository Plugin, this plugin makes it easier for Moodle users to add videos and playlists to content without having to navigate to Ensemble Video and copy/paste complicated embed codes. This plugin filters content to render urls added by the repository plugin as Ensemble Video embed codes.
Ensemble Video filter 2.5 (Build: 2013082801)
Update which includes support for Ensemble Video 3.6.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- 2.5 (Build: 2013082801)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.5
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.5
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Filters
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the filter plugin.
- Place the folder (eg "myfilter") in the "filter" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation