Blocks: Microsoft® Live Services
Maintained by MrmsLive Account
The Microsoft Live Services Block provides an integration with Windows Live™ Services allowing users to log into courses using their Windows Live ID and display Live Services on a Moodle site. Users can see and create emails and calendar events with Outlook® Live or Windows Live Hotmail®, and access Windows Live Messenger chat, Bing™ search and more within a course.
Microsoft® Live Services 2012022201
This is the latest release for Moodle 1.9
Default installation instructions for plugins in category Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.