Themes ::: theme_arialist
Maintained by Mary Evans
This theme was part of the Moodle core distribution, but for Moodle 2.7+ has been moved to Moodle Plugins. Arialist should work on most Moodle versions provided that you have the both Base theme and Canvas theme installed. Both of these themes are available from the Moodle Plugins directory.
Moodle 2.7, 2.8, 2.9, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2
Released: Monday, April 14, 2014, 12:45 PM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
- Version build number
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.7, Moodle 2.8, Moodle 2.9, Moodle 3.0, Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2
- Latest release for Moodle 2.7
- Latest release for Moodle 2.8
- Latest release for Moodle 2.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.0
- Latest release for Moodle 3.1
- Latest release for Moodle 3.2
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Themes
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (e.g. "ponies") in the "theme" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation