Blocks ::: block_dedication
Maintained by CICEI ULPGC, Aday Talavera
This block allows to calculate estimated dedication time of participants within a course.
Course dedication Moodle 2.0 - 2.6
Moodle 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 2.6
Released: Wednesday, March 5, 2014, 6:15 PM
Fixed errors with oldest Moodle 2 versions.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Moodle 2.0 - 2.6
- Can be updated from
- Moodle 2 reset
- Can be updated to
- Moodle 3.x+ (2018072200)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.1, Moodle 2.0, Moodle 2.2, Moodle 2.3, Moodle 2.4, Moodle 2.5, Moodle 2.6
- Latest release for Moodle 2.0
- Latest release for Moodle 2.1
- Latest release for Moodle 2.2
- Latest release for Moodle 2.3
- Latest release for Moodle 2.4
- Latest release for Moodle 2.5
- Latest release for Moodle 2.6
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.