Activities: PDF.js Folder
Maintained by Jonas Nockert
PDF.js Folder is a plugin intended to make sure that added PDFs always open in the browser.
PDF.js Folder 0.14
- Changed direct links to links with forced download flag set to make the choice one with known outcomes; either view a PDF in the browser or download it.
- Added next and previous fields in install.xml for Moodle 2.4 compatibility as well as a few other code tweaks.
- Updated pdf.js to version 585a3d0.
- Switching from separate page to inline and clicking save and display now properly redirects to course page.
Moodle 2.4, 2.5, 2.6
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- 0.13 (2013102900)
- Release candidate
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.4, Moodle 2.5, Moodle 2.6
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.4
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.5
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.6
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Activities
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "assignment") in the "mod" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation