Blocks ::: block_studentstracker
Maintained by Pierre Duverneix
This block aims to give teachers and staff a simple tool to view how many students didn't visit a course for a long time and doing so, tries to reduce student's dropping out.
Students tracker 1.7.1
Moodle 3.7, 3.8, 3.9, 3.10
Released: Wednesday, March 3, 2021, 8:45 PM
phplint phpcs js0 | 12 css0 | 2 phpdoc30 | 0 savepoint thirdparty grunt2 | 0 shifter mustache0 | 4 gherkinHTML | XML
- fixes a CSS problem with date alignment under certain screen resolutions
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.