Exabis Student Review
Exabis Student Review 4.6.5
v4.6.5 (2020080400) international version of exastud available configurable reports (upload of docx with variables possible, that are linked to reports) field-configurator with additional matrix-field and Moodle-profile-fields course-independent assessment-possibility for class-teachers and subject teacher more reports password encryption for backups assessement of interdisciplinary subjects integration bugfixing
added fields for "not_relevant" subjects to consider in grading averages added new subjects to templates changed short titles changes in the review for project teachers default report templates changed to fixed IDs. Before they had conditions in the code by report titles so, now the default report template can have changed titles, but the code will work as needed added possibility to reset default templates to the default state changed textarea-limits: global 'Lern- and Sozialverhalten' limits can be configurated in the "report configurations" by editing of default template of class added two new default reports: BP 2004/BP2004_GMS_Halbjahresinfornation_Kl11 BP 2016/BP2016_GMS_Halbjahresinfornation_Kl11 for generating of report the user must select at least one student no report for cases: a) the student has not any competence from exacomp b) the student has no gradings
simplified grading for final reports backup and restore individualized logos reports for more school-types compatibility for Moodle 3.5
limit fiel-sizes for report to 500 characters and 8 lines development report quickgrading copy function of data of previous assessment periods
Delete Routine for exadelete Block new Grade Reports for Final Grades other new Reports (Abgangszeugnis, Abschlusszeugnis, Zertifikat Profilfach) New Grade Overview Report (Notenspiegel) moodle3.3 update
ui improvements limit review input sizes new word export template use German "zieldifferenter Unterricht" backup reviews Erneute Bewertungsfreigabe
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9, Moodle 3.10
- Latest release for Moodle 3.3
- Latest release for Moodle 3.4
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.8
- Latest release for Moodle 3.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.10
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.