Assignment feedbacks: OneNote Feedback
Maintained by Enovation Dev Team, James McQuillan, Zion Brewer, Nima Mojgani
This plugin allows teachers to grade and providing feedback for OneNote assignment submissions. This includes viewing a student's submission in OneNote, creating a OneNote page associated with their feedback on the submission, saving that feedback from OneNote into Moodle as a zip package containing the HTML and any associated images contained in the submission, and recreating the OneNote page from the zip package saved in Moodle if necessary.
OneNote Feedback 3.9.0
Code prechecksHTML | XML
This release is part of the Office 365 Moodle plugin suite for Moodle 3.9, version v20200716_m39 Complete Release Note
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- 188.8.131.52 (2018051700), 184.108.40.206 (2018051701), 220.127.116.11 (2018120300), 18.104.22.168 (2019052000), 22.214.171.124 (2020020300)
- Can be updated to
- 3.9.3 (2020071501), 3.10.0 (2020110900)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.9
- The more recent release 3.9.3 (2020071501) exists for Moodle 3.9
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Assignment feedbacks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the plugin.
- Place the folder (eg "myassignsubmission") in the "/mod/assign/feedback" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation