Pixabay Media 1.02 (Build - 2020050800)
Code prechecksHTML | XML
I really love Pixabay images. so I wanted to have an easy way to use these images in Moodle.
This release support privacy and has a bug fix of endless spinner when API request failed, Thanks to github users : sharpchi & tomdickman
How to Install * Download as zip or via Git. * Extract in your [moodle_root]/repository * Rename the extracted directory to : pixabay * Get you API key from pixabay at https://pixabay.com/api/docs/ (You have to create there an account) * Go to your Moodle notification page and install the plugin. * Go to your moodle admin -> plugin -> repositories - and enable this repository. * Get into this repository settings and insert your API key (won't work without key!) * Now the repository should be in your file picker. * Enjoy!
Thanks * Thanks to the contributors on Github: sharpchi & tomdickman * Your pull requests help us to have better plugin.
Copyright * Developped by Yedidia Klein from Openapp LTD. Israel. * License GPLv3 * Use at your own risk.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- 1.02 (Build - 2020050800)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9, Moodle 3.10
- Latest release for Moodle 3.1
- Latest release for Moodle 3.2
- Latest release for Moodle 3.3
- Latest release for Moodle 3.4
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.8
- Latest release for Moodle 3.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.10
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Repositories
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myrepo") in the "repository" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation