Blocks: Featured Courses
Maintained by Daniel Neis Araujo
This blocks allow to select some courses to be displayed on front page. It is also possible to set sort order.
Featured Courses 6
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Fix compatibility with 3.6, 3.7 and 3.8
Moodle 3.6, 3.7, 3.8
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- 5 (2018050200)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.6
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.7
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.8
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.