Question behaviour: RegExp Adaptive mode with Help (no penalties)
Maintained by Joseph Rézeau, Nicolas Dunand
This plugin is one of the 2 question behaviours to be used exclusively with the regexp question type. Those behaviours enable you to take advantage of the *Help* feature, which allows the student to "buy" a letter. This behaviour does not cost the student any penalty when "buying" a letter.
RegExp Adaptive mode with Help (no penalties) version for moodle 2.1.2
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Question behaviour
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myqbehaviour") in the "question/behaviour" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation