Weekly format reversed
Course formats ::: format_weeksrev
Maintained by Arnaud Trouvé
Weekly format listed in reverse format so first week at bottom and current week at the top
Weekly format reversed 3.2.0
Moodle 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8, 3.9, 3.10
Released: Friday, December 20, 2019, 4:08 PM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
- Fix privacy provider
get_reasondeclaration. This leads to drop PHP5 (Moodle 3.3 and prior) support
- Add new function to return the course format settings for external clients via Web Services in Moodle 3.5 and higher.
- Add privacy implementation / GDPR compliance.
- Add support for Moodle versions 3.3 and higher by complete rewrite using Moodle 3.3 format_weeks as code base
- Add "Hide future week" settings
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9, Moodle 3.10
- Latest release for Moodle 3.4
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.8
- Latest release for Moodle 3.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.10
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Course formats
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myformat") in the "course/format" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation