Blocks: EJSApp "private files" browser
EJSApp "private files" browser 1.4 (Build: 2019111703)
EJSApp File Browser is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
EJSApp File Browser is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
The GNU General Public License is available on http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
If you downloaded this plugin from github, you will need to change the folder's name to ejsapp_file_browser. If you downloaded it from Moodle.org, then you are fine.
This is a block plugin for Moodle so you should place the ejsapp_file_browser folder in your /blocks folder, inside your Moodle installation directory.
This block needs the ejsapp module to be of any use. It works with version 1.3 (or later) of EJSApp. You can find and download it at https://moodle.org/plugins/view.php?plugin=mod_ejsapp, in the plugins section in the Moodle.org webpage or at https://github.com/UNEDLabs.
EJSApp File Browser has been developed by: - Luis de la Torre: firstname.lastname@example.org - Ruben Heradio: email@example.com
at the Computer Science and Automatic Control Department, Spanish Open University (UNED), Madrid, Spain.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- 1.4 (Build: 2019111703)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.0, Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.0
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.1
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.2
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.3
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.4
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.5
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.6
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.7
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.8
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.