Blocks: Remlab manager
Remlab manager 1.2 (Build: 2019111907)
Code prechecksHTML | XML
This plugin supports (but does not require) the use of ENLARGE for managing the connection to the remote labs.
Remote Lab Manager is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
Remote Lab Manager is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
The GNU General Public License is available on http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
If you downloaded this plugin from github, you will need to change the folder's name to remlab_manager. If you downloaded it from Moodle.org, then you are fine.
This is a block plugin for Moodle so you should place the remlab_manager folder in your /blocks folder, inside your Moodle installation directory.
When installing remlab manager for the first time, you will need to set a few variables:
enlarge_IP: This variable defines the IP(s) address(es) of the ENLARGE system(s) used for managing the access to the remote laboratories. If left empty, the plugin understands that ENLARGE is not used.
enlarge_port: This variable defines the port(s) used to communicate with the ENLARGE system(s). If left empty, the plugin understands that ENLARGE is not used.
This block needs the ejsapp module to be of any use. It works with version 2.2 (or later) of EJSApp. You can find and download it at https://moodle.org/plugins/view.php?plugin=mod_ejsapp, in the plugins section in the Moodle.org webpage or at https://github.com/UNEDLabs.
Remlab Manager has been developed by: - Luis de la Torre (firstname.lastname@example.org)
at the Computer Science and Automatic Control Department, Spanish Open University (UNED), Madrid, Spain.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- 1.2 (Build: 2019111907)
- Can be updated from
- 1.1 (Build: 2017051500) (2017051500), 1.2 (Build: 2018071003) (2018102500), 1.2 (Build: 2019030300) (2019030300)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.1
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.2
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.3
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.4
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.5
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.6
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.7
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.8
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.