Question types: Pattern match
Maintained by Tim Hunt, Phil Butcher
Allows a short response of one or a few sentences that is graded by comparing against various model answers, which are described using the OU's pattern match syntax.
Pattern match 2.9 for Moodle 3.5+
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Changes in 2.9
- Improved styling in Bootstrap-based themes.
Changes in 2.8
- In Moodle 3.8, there is now a link stright to the Test question tool from the question bank.
- Change hard-coded strings on the editing for to language strings, so they can be translated.
- Fix compatibility with PHP 7.0, which Moodle 3.5 still supports.
- Fix Behat tests to pass with Moodle 3.8.
Moodle 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8
- Version build number
- Version release name
- 2.9 for Moodle 3.5+
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.5
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.6
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.7
- The more recent release 3.0 for Moodle 3.8+ (2020061000) exists for Moodle 3.8
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Question types
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myquestiontype") in the "question/type" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation