Question types: Variable numeric set with units
Maintained by Tim Hunt, Phil Butcher, Jamie Pratt
This question type can have randomly selected numbers, and the student's answer must include the correct unit. Unit grading is done using the pmatch algorithm.
Variable numeric set with units 1.7 for Moodle 3.5+
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Changes in 1.7
- Support for Moodle mobile app for questions that don't use the superscripts/subscript editor.
- Better grading when the allowed error is very small.
- Update Behat tests to pass with Moodle 3.8.
Moodle 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8
- Version build number
- Version release name
- 1.7 for Moodle 3.5+
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.5
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.6
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.7
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.8
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Question types
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myquestiontype") in the "question/type" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation