Moodle plugin skeleton generator
Admin tools ::: tool_pluginskel
Maintained by David Mudrák
Allows developers to quickly generate code skeleton for a new Moodle plugin.
Moodle plugin skeleton generator 1.2.3
Moodle 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8
Released: Friday, October 11, 2019, 6:43 PM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
- Fixed generating skeletons for activity modules. Credit goes to Leo Auri (@leoauri) for the fix.
- Fixed travis-ci configuration. Credit goes to Jonathan Champ (@jrchamp).
- Added support for generating minimal db/install.xml files for acticity modules.
- Added support for generating version.php code requiring Moodle 3.7
- Fixed bug - auth plugins not setting the authtype property. Credit goes to Geoffrey Van Wyk (@systemovich) for the report and the fix suggestion.
- Fixed bug #90 - the name of the XMLDB upgrade function for activity modules.
- Added support for generating version.php code requiring Moodle 3.6.
- Privacy API implemented. The plugin does not store any personal data.
- Fixed bug #87 - invalid language file name for activity modules.
- Fixed a bug leading to generating the provider.php file with a syntax error in some cases.
- Added support to generate privacy API related code (refer to cli/example.yaml). Special thanks to Michael Hughes for the initial implementation.
- Improved the component type and name fields usability - autodisplay the plugin type prefix so that it is more intuitive what the name field should hold.
- Added support to generate plugins requiring Moodle 3.4 and 3.5
- Make mustache loader path configurable, allowing better integration with moosh. Credit goes to Tomasz Muras.
- Added support to generate plugins requiring Moodle 3.3 and 3.2.
- Added support for setting default values of some recipe file form fields
- Fixed the risk of having the generated ZIP file corrupted with debugging data
- Fixed some formal coding style violations
- Initial version submitted to the Moodle plugins directory as a result of GSOC 2016
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8
- Latest release for Moodle 3.1
- Latest release for Moodle 3.2
- Latest release for Moodle 3.3
- Latest release for Moodle 3.4
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Admin tools
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "mytool") in the "admin/tool" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation