Blocks: Drag and drop file upload
Maintained by Davo Smith
Drag and drop one or more files directly from your desktop into a Moodle course - if you have Moodle 2.3 or above, this functionality is already present
Drag and drop file upload 2011102100
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.