Filters: Learn360 Media
Learn360 Media v3.0-r2
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Learn360 Media Filter
To use this plugin, your school must have an active subscription to Learn360. If you have an active subscription, please contact our support department at (email@example.com) and request your Key and Secret.
If you do not have an active subscription, you may sign up for a free trial using our Free Trial Registration page: https://freetrial.infobase.com/.
Transforms Learn360 content URLs generated by the Learn360 repository plugin into the product's embedded media player. Supports full video, video segments, custom content, and web channels.
Requires installation and use of the Learn360 repository plugin.
Download the new Filter zip file.
Extract the contents of the zip to your computer.
You will end up withs: learn360-filter-vxrx (where X is the latest version and release candidate)
Copy the filter/ into path/to/your/moodle/filters/
Once the folder been uploaded to their respective directories on the server, return to Site Administration and click on Notifications.
Moodle should be prompting you to install/upgrade the new plugin now. Click Upgrade Moodle database now.
Click Continue on the Success page to complete the installation/upgrade.
The filter must be configured now.
Note, the plugin will be activated globally after the installation.
In order for content to display in Moodle, you must enable the product Filter.
Go to Site Administration --> Plugins --> Manage Filters.
Locate the product filter and verify Active is set to "On"
Return to your Moodle course and begin embedded your product content.
Using the Filter
Refer to this help article for instructions on how to use the filter and repository plugin.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.3
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.4
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.5
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.6
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.7
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Filters
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the filter plugin.
- Place the folder (eg "myfilter") in the "filter" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation