Blocks: Course Module navigation
Course Module navigation 4.1
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Version 1 (2016.04.26) 1. First release
Version 3.1 (2016.06.09)
- Add Travis to check code
- Add Gruntfile copyright
- Fix bug where activities and resources having a visibility set to "hidden" are shown in the menu (thank to Mathias)
- Check for Moodle 3.1
Version 3.2 (2016.06.23)
- Define $myactivityid earlier
- Add descriptions to templates
- Fix a bug with the option "show the current section only" where link of title section doesn't work
Version 3.3 (2016.08.01)
- Add links on the sections titles. Now each section title point to section page
- Add an arrow after sections titles to open menu content.
Version 3.4 (2016.10.07)
- Add option between downwards arrow and click on title
- Show labels in the menu
- Add option to show all tabs open
Version 3.5 (2016.11.22)
- Compatibility with Moodle 3.2
- Add option to show only course titles
Version 3.6 (2017.06.20)
- Check and update to Moodle version 3.3
- Update plugin for MDL-57769 - Course formats: Attribute 'numsections' was removed from topics and weeks, other course formats may want to implement similar changes
Version 4.0 (2018.11.14)
- Moodle 3.6 compatible
- Fix some minor issues
Version 4.1 (2019.05.20)
- Moodle compatible 37
- Review some coding style
- Fix some issues
Course Module Navigation is developed by Pimenko team.
Any Problems, questions, suggestions
If you have a problem with this block, suggestions for improvement, drop an email at : - firstname.lastname@example.org - Github : https://github.com/DigiDago/moodle-block_admin_presets
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.