Code prechecksHTML | XML
This is a simple report which displays the user pictures for everyone enrolled in the given course.
- Moodle 3.4 (build 2017111300 or later)
Copy the roster folder into your /report directory and visit your Admin Notification page to complete the installation.
Once the plugin is installed, you can access the functionality by going to Reports > Roster within the course.
There are three options when viewing the roster:
- "Learning mode," which turns the display of names on and off
- "Printable" view, which brings up a version of the report suitable for printing.
- A "Groups" filtering option
Charles Fulton (email@example.com)
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- v1.1.2 (2017042400), v3.3.0 (2018011000), v3.3.1 (2018011001), v3.4.0 (2018051300), v3.4.1 (2018112600)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Reports
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myreport") in the "report" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation