Question types: Word Select
Word Select 2.4
Code prechecksHTML | XML
A very easy to use "select the words" Moodle question type. The question creator enters text and puts square braces around the correct ones. So if the objective was to select the verb, the phrase "The cat [sat] on the mat" would have square braces around sat. The user/student can select any word and on submission the question can indicate which select was correct or incorrect. Read more about this question type here https://github.com/marcusgreen/moodle-qtype_wordselect/wiki and https://docs.moodle.org/en/Wordselect_question_type the latest source can be found here https://github.com/marcusgreen/moodle-qtype_wordselect
Place the files in a directory
Where moodle is webroot for your install.
Go to Site Administration/Notifications
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.1
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.2
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.3
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.4
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.5
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.6
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.7
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Question types
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myquestiontype") in the "question/type" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation