Enrolment: Cohort members to group
Maintained by David Mudrák
Cohort to group sync for users already enrolled via different method.
Cohort members to group 1.2.1
- Privacy API updated to fulfil requirements of latest Moodle versions (credit goes to Amaia Anabitarte).
- Behat test updated for Moodle 3.4, 3.5 and 3.6.
- Implement the privacy API
- Behat test updated for Moodle 3.3 and 3.4
- Coding guidelines violations fixed.
- New version for Moodle 3.1 and higher.
- Fixed missing param type of the custom name at the instance editing form and added validation of it.
- Fixed missing
- Added ability to delete existing instances of the enrolment plugin in courses.
- Legacy event handlers migrated to current event observers.
- Added Behat tests.
- Added Travis-CI support.
- David Mudrák firstname.lastname@example.org became the lead maintainer of the plugin.
Moodle 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.1
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.2
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.3
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.4
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.5
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.6
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Enrolment
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myenrol") in the "enrol" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation