Cohort members to group
Enrolment ::: enrol_groupsync
Maintained by David Mudrák
Cohort to group sync for users already enrolled via different method.
Cohort members to group 1.2.2
Moodle 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8, 3.9, 3.10, 3.11
Released: Monday, June 15, 2020, 8:30 PM
- Travis-CI update only.
- Privacy API updated to fulfil requirements of latest Moodle versions (credit goes to Amaia Anabitarte).
- Behat test updated for Moodle 3.4, 3.5 and 3.6.
- Implement the privacy API
- Behat test updated for Moodle 3.3 and 3.4
- Coding guidelines violations fixed.
- New version for Moodle 3.1 and higher.
- Fixed missing param type of the custom name at the instance editing form and added validation of it.
- Fixed missing
- Added ability to delete existing instances of the enrolment plugin in courses.
- Legacy event handlers migrated to current event observers.
- Added Behat tests.
- Added Travis-CI support.
- David Mudrák became the lead maintainer of the plugin.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9, Moodle 3.10, Moodle 3.11
- Latest release for Moodle 3.1
- Latest release for Moodle 3.2
- Latest release for Moodle 3.3
- Latest release for Moodle 3.4
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.8
- Latest release for Moodle 3.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.10
- Latest release for Moodle 3.11
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Enrolment
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myenrol") in the "enrol" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation